WE'RE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE
With the Expert Woodworkers of Woodsmith Magazine!
- Learn woodworking skills, techniques & shop-tested secrets
- Small class sizes ensure plenty of time with the instructor
- Build projects from the magazine with the people who create the magazine + you'll be featured in a future issue!
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT
Seats are limited. Each class is open to 10 students.
- Classes are held in Woodsmith's own workshop in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Materials, supplies, and tools will be provided for each student.
- Transporting and shipping of final projects will be the responsibility of each student.
- Students are welcome to bring their own hand tools, and a list will be sent before each class.
- Participants will take part in a safety demonstration and sign liability waiver and photo release forms.
Refunds & Cancellations
Please call if you need to cancel your registration. You'll receive a full refund If cancelled more than 30 days prior to the event. 50% refund if cancelled 8-30 days before the event. No refund if cancelled 7 days or less before or no show.
Sorry, but there are currently no shopclasses being offered at this time. Please check back later.